Friday, May 27, 2011

A Family's Support

There have been times in my life where I thought I was alone and I longed for people to support me and give me words of encouragement. Has anyone else ever felt the same? As I felt like this, my family was around men giving me the love and support that I needed. I realized how lucky I am to have a family that loves and cares for me so much and would do anything for me. It doesn't matter what I did wrong because they will always support me and figure out a way to help me through any situation.

As I was writing my next story, this was exactly what I thought about. I remembered all of the times that my family supported me and wanted to capture that support in a story. Here is the link: A Family's Support. My stories are basically a fictional diary of my life. I make up characters that express who I am. Try to take a guess at what character you think is me?

No comments:

Post a Comment