Friday, February 4, 2011

First Blog

This is my first blog. I have never been a blog person, but I am a writing type of person. I find it hard to express my feelings out loud to anyone in my life. I even find it hard to write my feelings down in a diary, where the only person that would read it is me. What I have found that works is to create fictional characters and portray all of my thoughts, feelings, dreams, and aspirations inside a fictional story. This help me blow off steam when I'm angry, create fantastic situations in stories when I'm excited, and express the way I feel without the fear of being shut down in front of real people. Not everyone likes my ideas and my stories are a way to express my own ideas without people telling me that what I think is a good idea is really studpid or should never come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment